Day 31: Set Your Intention:
Set your intention to continue to practice DBT skills every day. You’ve started a healthy habit that you can continue to feed and cultivate.
Write about your experience with this 31-day challenge:
- what did you get out of it?
- what is your favorite DBT skill?
- which skills do you feel you need to practice more?
- what ways will you continue to practice?
- will you continue to journal each day?
- how else will you continue on this journey you’ve started?
Setting an intention is a lot like setting a goal. Write out how you plan to continue on this path, and refer to it whenever you need to.
Continue on your journey to create a life filled with moments of joy, meaning and love. You’ll be able to succeed at doing things you would have never dreamed of. You’ll create and be an integral part of healthy and sustaining relationships!
Stop Sabotaging: A 31 Day DBT Challenge to Change Your Life
by Debbie Corso